The benefits of massage therapy are extensive. Massage therapy is used in both the treatment and prevention of acute and chronic stages of soft tissue dysfunction. Regular massage therapy treatments also help to enhance an individual’s sense of emotional and physical well being and overall quality of life.
Corporate Massage Therapy Benefits
Your Audience Will Love You For It!
- Boost productivity
- Increase employee loyalty, motivation, and morale
- Reduce sick days, stress-related illness and repetitive use injuries
- Reward employees cost-effectively (Costs less then lunch)
- Alleviates stress, tension, pain, stiffness, and mental fatigue
- Enhances creativity, energy, and focus
- Heightens sense of value and appreciation
- Elevates levels of natural “feel-good” endorphins
- Captivates audiences at trade shows and sales events
- Refreshes conference and seminar attendees
- Raises more funds with unique activity people love
- Gains loyalty and appreciation by treating participants like VIPs
General Massage Therapy Benefits
What can Massage Therapy do for your staff?
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
– Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
– Help ease medication dependence.
– Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
– Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
– Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
– Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
– Increase joint flexibility Lessen depression and anxiety.
– Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue.
– Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
– Reduce post surgery adhesion’s and swelling for faster rehabilitation.
– Reduce spasms, cramping and repetitive stress injuries.
– Relax injured, tired, and overused muscles and strains.
– Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
– Relieve migraine pain and tension headaches.
- Improve Impingement and Compression Syndromes Relieve Back, Leg and neck pain
Massage Therapy is also effective in reducing stress and anxiety. A number of factors contribute to increasing stress and anxiety levels. When stress levels increase many physicals symptoms can manifest as a result of these changes- i.e. headaches, neck and shoulder tension, fatigue or insomnia. Regular massage can help to decrease stress and anxiety levels and thus break the vicious cycle of physical dysfunction.